Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Theory Class Will Be the Death of Me

I spent 5 hours working on my theory class last night. I got it half way finished, and still have about 5 more handwritten pages of part-writing to finish. This is for two credit hours. Wouldn't you say that is excessive? In the meanwhile, I still need to come up with 3-5 hours a day to practice the piano. I need a nap. I got an A- on my last assignment. I don't know what grades the other students are getting. It's difficult. Remember my first post where I lamented not having passed the predictive exam? THIS is why.

Enough of the whining already! Don't you just love youtube? Youtube is the best. I love watching piano videos. It has changed my whole perspective as a musician, student and teacher. I love youtube!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry what the other students are getting...it doesn't matter. As Curtis learned, "Cs get degrees!"

    I LOVE youtube. The problem is, it is so addicting. I start watching one video and before I know it, I've been watching videos for an hour.

    ReplyDelete