Monday, February 15, 2010

Whatever Works...

Today I'm going to have my chi re-aligned. I'm not sure how it works, but the good doctor pushes on my arms, taps my forehead, spine, and sternum, and somewhere in all of that I'm centered and happy with the world. I have had a crazy week, and it would be good to have strictly positive energy flowing through myself for this competition. I'm also hoping to have a pedicure, get a haircut, and buy a new dress. We'll see if I have time for all of that. I think it all adds up to make for a complete performance experience. At least my practicing has been thorough, so I'm not cramming to be prepared to play.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely reccommend the new dress. Fashion is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chi is fixed and feels clear and free! Still no new dress. I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete